In a perfect world, you could buy carpets that are aesthetically pleasing based on the colour and style that reflects your personality, home or office space without giving a second thought about its upkeep. But we don’t live in a perfect world, and hence need to give considerable thought when buying carpets.
Like every other investment in life, carpets also offer the best value for money (if it is of the greatest quality). But to keep it up to spec, professional carpet cleaners are a MUST!
- Check for the bulked continuous filament (BCF) in carpets as the bulky strands of fibre last longer and do not get fuzzy after minimal usage.
- Check for the density of the fibres. The fibres should be dense enough that when you bend it, the backing is not visible. Such high-density carpets are usually “stain-resistant” as it can repel dirt, particles and stains due to the density of the fibres.
- Other carpets share the stain-resistance factor when they are treated with special chemicals, that repel stains during the manufacturing process.
The different types of easy-to-maintain carpets available on the market are:
- Easy to clean
- Tough build
- Usually dark in colour, thus making dirt less visible
- Treated with stain-resistant solutions
- Require minimal maintenance
- Durable and economical
- Ideal for high traffic areas and work buildings
- Strongest type of carpet
- Excellent resistance to soiling, staining, abrasion, insects, molding, and mildew
- Static free
- One of easiest to clean
- Has a long lifespan
- Bi-yearly professional carpet cleaning will restore their appearance
- Ideal for residential or commercial purposes
- Has a luxurious feel
- Synthetic, oil-based material and thus stain and water resistant
- Durable against abrasions
- Polyester Recycled Carpet fibre is non-allergenic & is environment-friendly
- Require nominal care
- Oil-based and thus resistant to common stains
- Easy to clean
- Resist abrasion, mildew, and moisture resistant
- Prone to matting, crushing, and scuffs
- Ideal for commercial installations
- Luxurious, comfortable and strong
- Easy to clean
- Has natural water repellent properties
- Attracts less dirt
- Low resistance to sunlight
- Man-made wool
- Resists static electricity, moisture, mildew, fading, crushing, staining and sun damage
- Offers the look and feel of wool at a fraction of the cost
- Professional carpet cleaners with professional-grade equipment and cleaning agents can help keep the supreme appearance and condition of your carpets
- Steam cleaning – The heat and high suction from steam cleaning will rid the carpet of any dirt in the deepest layers
- Dry cleaning – Carpet cleaning using solvents and small amounts of moisture to treat stained areas requires professional expertise
Our friendly and helpful professional carpet cleaning team can advise you on the optimal cleaning techniques to maintain the appearance and health of your carpets to its prime. We are a proud WA owned and operated business offering reliable, effective and expert carpet and upholstery cleaning for residential and commercial clients across Perth. Contact us today at 1300 368 022 or email us at email@example.com to get a quote on your next project!
Please visit our website specialising on professional carpet cleaning to find out more about our services.